1. Hate no one, no matter how much they’ve wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you become. Think positively, no matter how hard life is. Give much, even if you’ve been given little. Keep in touch with the ones who have forgotten you, forgive who has wronged you, and pray for the best for those you love.
2. Awaken your heart to kindness and mercy for the people and love and tenderness for them, because people fall into two categories: they are either your brothers/ sisters in faith or your equals in humanity.
3. Never look down on someone unless you’re helping them up.
4. The nourishment of the body is food, while the nourishment of the soul is feeding others.
5. Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hands that crushes it.
6. Speak only when your words are more beautiful than silence.
7. If the eyes of a female cry over a man that oppressed her, Angels will curse him with every step he walks.
8. Do not use the sharpness of your speech on the mothers who taught you how to speak.
9. A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret.
10. Life consists of two days, one for you one against you. So when it’s for you don’t be proud or reckless, and when it’s against you be patient, for both days are test for you.
11. The best deed of a great man is to forgive and forget.
12. Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.