Sequel to the establishment of the Homeland Integrated Information and Intelligence Monitoring Team(HIIIMT) by the Customary Government of Biafra CGB, to gather information concerning the security threat posed by rampaging Fulani Herdsmen and other criminal-minded individuals in our society, the Administrator of the Customary Government hereby invites all interested Biafrans willing to volunteer themselves for the services of our father land to submit applications for engagement to be accompanied by his/her abridged curriculum vitae to the office, for call to service.
1. Posses high level of patriotism as a Biafran.
2. Be a law-abiding and respectable Biafran under the Nigerian constitution.
3. Posses at least a standard six certificate.
4. Be conversant with use of mobile phone
5. Above all must be willing to work under the instructions and directives of the Supreme Council of Elders of Biafra land.
Note: Application must be accompanied with an attestation by at least one guarantor who must be a notable Biafran activist.
Applications are to be submitted to following email address:- firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.