1. ”As the Chairman of Anambra Vision 2070,I have thought through our challenges and the disruptive changes needed to secure the future and I will vigorously implement the foundational phase of vision 2070”
2. ”If you employ me as your Chief Servant , I will devote every minute of my time to work with and mobilize all critical stakeholders to make Ndi Anambra proud and I will hit the ground running from Day one being 17th March , 2022”.
3. ”It is time to decongest the heavy concentration in Abuja and encourage most people who have something to offer Nigeria to go to drive development from the bottom”
4. ” Our manifesto derives from a firm belief that despite the defects of the current federal system , there is sufficient room to manoeuvre and fully exploit synergies and complementarities with the FGN, DFIs and others to build a liveable and prosperous State”
5. ” Our primary target is sustainable and inclusive wealth creation with jobs , jobs and jobs. We target at least 130,000 private sector jobs per annum for our youths and 1000 youth millionaires per annum in the medium term”
6.” We envision Anambra as an industrial-technology hub to lead Africa’s export market ”
7. ” We plan to position Anambra as a centre of excellence for human capital development and proactively our students/youths as Africa’s digital tribe , actively ensure planned cities , communities, and markets and a more sustainable , clean, green and liveable environment and a mainstreaming of the core Igbo values of integrity, hard work, competition, compassion and morality”.
8. ”We envision a public service that truly delivers timely and efficient service to the citizens and a State with guaranteed rule of law and property rights such that commercial disputes are settled within 30 days”
9. ” We envision Anambra whereby our homeland population will have no incentive to migrate to other places in search of opportunities”
10.” Every Kobo of Anambra’s money will be devoted to working for Ndi Anambra. I sincerely believe in integrity and due process meaning that I will always allow the machinery of Government to follow due process”
11. ”I believe in equity and fairness and will consequently maintain a policy of fair distribution of resources, appointments and amenities across the State and interest groups. Meritocracy will have pride of place and those who demonstrate that they can add value to Ndi Anambra will be given the opportunity to serve”
12. ” We will hold periodic Town Hall meetings with critical stakeholders and there will be the citizens’ hotlines( phone numbers,e-mail addresses and Facebook account) to interact with me”
13 ” We will collaborate with other states in South East and south south to deepen regional integration for economies of scale and shared prosperity”
14. ”I commit to a first rate execution of my manifesto .Change and challenge of the status quo are in my DNA”
15. ”My full agenda for prosperous Anambra , costed with timelines and delivery mechanisms will be published within the first 30 days on assumption of office ”
16. ”We plan to attract 2000 small, medium , large industries across the various industrial parks/clusters we will set up in the State”.
17. ”Under my watch ,Anambra will be the digital and creative capital in Nigeria’
18. ” We shall develop Africa’s largest ,safe and accessible entertainment- leisure resort- the African equivalent of the Disney world”
19.” We shall partner with reputable business schools and consultants to develop structured training / Mentorship programs on the business models/ opportunities of the future and deploy mult- media,including mobile ICT to give give our traders scalable skills that would keep them competitive”.
20. ”We shall upgrade and modernize existing markets for the future by ensuring minimum standards ”
21. ”We shall re-invent and strengthen the Igbo apprentice system ,consistent with the evolving business models of the future by offering mobile education system on business management skills and global business opportunities. We shall work with the legislature and key stakeholders to provide a legal framework for the system in order to safeguard the rights and obligations of both the apprentice ” Nwaboy” and the boss ” Oga” ”
22. ”We shall standardize and control the quality of made in Anambra State products ”
23. ”We shall support cluster farming operations across the three senatorial zones on a comparative crop advantage basis”
24. ”We will designate new locations as industrial/ technology parks with 2000 hectares of land” .
25. ”Soludo Government will create over 2000 new medium to large businesses which will be incubated within these industrial areas within the lifetime of the administration”
26. ”Soludo Government will embark on an ambitious digital skills acquisition and empowerment program that will train and support up to 10,000 youths annually”
27. ”Soludo Government will establish a business incubation hub and a N5 Billion venture capital fund to incubate and provide additional growth capital for the most promising start – ups and ventures either by way of grants or direct investments”
28. ”Soludo Government will resuscitate and empower the creative economy council to drive innovation and partnerships to grow the industry in the state”.
29. ”Soludo Government will partner with private sector cinema and multi- use facility developers to develop entertainment centres in key cities in the state to drive the creative economy”.
30.” Soludo Government will train at least 3000 youths yearly under a skills development program in the creative industry value chain to give them exportable skills that can be harnessed for their personal development in the state”.
31. ”Soludo Government will reactivate all inactive tourist sites and work with other independent travel tours to ensure they meet the international standards for travel destinations”.
32. ”Soludo Government will complete Awka and Nnewi shopping malls ,upgrade and modernize existing markets by ensuring minimum standards such as parking spaces, conveniences ,firefighting facilities,waste disposable and hygiene,access to wi-fi ,health centers etc”
33. ”Soludo Government will procure and distribute one million high yielding palm seedlings to 100,000 farmers/ households per annum ( 10 seedlings each per annum and over a four year period ,each will have at least 40 seedlings of high – yielding varieties which start fruiting in 2-4 years”
34. ”Soludo Government will support cluster farming operations across the three senatorial zones ”.
35. ”Soludo Government will deploy a centralized e-GIS Web portal with supporting ICT infrastructure,a portal for real – time information on mining activities”.
36. ”With an estimated 1 billion barrel of crude oil and 1 trillion cubic square of natural gas ,Soludo Government will maximize the opportunity in oil and gas market to create wealth for the people of the State”
37. ”Soludo Government will construct overhead bridges (flyovers) in strategic locations such as Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Ekwulobia, Nkpor, Nnobi, etc. that will decongest
traffic and provide a better transport experience ,
Invest in social transport schemes for urban mass transport for the poor
and vulnerable/subsidized transport.
, Invest in transportation targeting those living in the riverine areas, Improve the inter and intra community road networks”.
38. ”Soludo Government will crack the nuts on power to achieve a 20-24 hour uninterrupted power supply in
39. ”Soludo Government will pay special attention to the Anambra state tertiary institutions, to ensure that the
curricula and programmes train graduates with the requisite knowledge and skills for the 21st
c e n t u r y” .
”Government will work actively with the Management of these institutions to seek and institutionalize linkage and exchange programmes with universities
and polytechnics abroad. We want to see our tertiary institutions play the role that Stanford
University plays in the development of the Silicon Valley in California, USA, and Anambra
would want to see them rated among the best in the world. Government will modernize public schools in the State and make Teaching Profession attractive”
40. ”Soludo Government will create a N100 billion
(approximately US$200 million) fund (in the first
instance), and a target to scale up to US$ 1 billion
over time to invest mainly in a diversified portfolio
of bankable infrastructure projects and high
growth, return-yielding assets relevant to the
economy of Anambra”
41. ”Soludo Government will deploy technology and responsive public services to achieve optimal service delivery ,that is, requests/inquiries by citizens should not be responded
to/concluded within 48 hours” .
42. ”Soludo Government will design and execute a reward system and public celebration of integrity, hard work, philanthropy, and personal responsibility”
43.” Soludo Government will Institute a good Governance framework that will
define a structure for allocating resources to the Ministries,
Departments, and Agencies (MDAs) and ensure strategic
imperatives, planning, and operations are aligned. This will
ensure equitable resource management in the state, thus
encouraging investment (both local and international). An
effective Delivery Unit will be created to drive implementation. We will also strengthen the State Statistical Agency for
measuring progress. Transparency, especially of public
finance, will be key in building the kind of public confidence
44. ”Soludo Government will reform processes, improve skills, re-orientation, motivate and leverage technology to optimize the efficiency of service delivery; eliminate waste, capture and corruption. Our target is
to transit from manual operations to complete E-government in the medium term;
Deploy a digitally enabled land administration process with a view of achieving land transfer
of title within 72 hours;
Complete and operationalize the State integrated financial management system;
Review, amend, and operationalize the fiscal responsibility law for greater transparency and
sustainability of State finance;
Continue and strengthen accountability initiatives such as publishing state accounts regularly”
45.”Soludo Government, as part of her agenda for transparency and probity, will subject the State to periodic
assessment by international credit rating agencies and multi-lateral agencies”.
46. ”Soludo Government will complete the concession of water schemes in
the State to ensure that the first four major urban areas– Awka, Nnewi, and Ekwulobia have access to pipe-borne water within three years in office and to complete the Onitsha,
and Otuocha water schemes within 12 months
in office. Our target is to make access to clean
(pipe-borne) water a right of every resident of
47. ”Soludo Government will strengthen existing partnerships with communities to formalize the town administration as
the de facto local administration. The community governments are the closest to the people
in Anambra. Our government will empower the community governments to deliver services
to the people, including through matching grants scheme; and
review and reform the framework for succession plan for community leaderships such as
Igwes, Presidents- General of the Communities”.
48. ”Soludo Government will actively collaborate with legislators and judiciary in the promulgation of appropriate legislations
and speedy administration of justice”
49. ”Soludo Government will standardize and control the quality of made in Anambra State products (Best-inclass) through extra product certification. In addition to certification by the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON), Anambra will give extra quality assurance such
that any product with the signature of “Made in Anambra” will carry the imprimatur of best – in – class”
50. ”Soludo Government will be solution driven” .
Compiled by Ndubuisi Anaenugwu of Good Governance Ministry (GGM)