The story of a young Nigerian Youth Corp member (NYSC) who got the mighty name of Nigerian police into a huge mess has been apprehended by the Interpol and brought back to Nigeria to face serious investigation as top police officers’ jobs are shaky.
Sequel to what a faceless blog page called Gistlover posted some weeks back concerning top police officers selling human organs in Anambra, we took it up on ourselves to get to the root of the matter as it involves a case of police officers and some other citizens harvesting organs of suspects to sell and taking money from suspects’ accounts and killing them.
The recent incident before they met their waterloo, is that of a young man, Ekwueme Martins who returned from Turkey to bury his mother. Martins was traced to his house in Anambra on a tip-off that he was hosting some arms, ammunitions and explosive devices for IPOB.
The operation was carried out by JTF where police (SARS), military, vigilante and other security outfits visited his house like a robbery operation. Carted away all the valuables in his house, foreign currencies, gold chains, expensive wines, phones. PS5, Honda Crosstour with registration number LSR 880 FN Lagos.
The accused female police PRO Nkeiruka Princess who was erroneously named to be part of the crime happens to be the one investigating the matter as it involves Police corruption to expose all the people involved after the family of the Ekwueme Martins reported the matter of police officers withdrawing money from their brother’s account. The said Sp Nwode Nkeiruka was in touch with the family and reported the matter to high authorities to investigate the matter.
1. The main suspect in the whole crime is one Corp Member 𝗘𝗺𝗲𝗵 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗡𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗱𝗶 from Ugwueke, Abia State who is an IT expert but has been impersonating the Nigerian police . From the picture attached you can see he’s a framed picture with police uniforms whereas he is never a police officer but currently serving as a Corp member who is meant to finish later this year.
2. Brief history of 𝗘𝗺𝗲𝗵 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗡𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗱𝗶 who has been arrested by The INTERPOL.
Among the police contingent was a 25 year old who was born on 25th OCTOBER 1998 a security expert named Daniel Nnamdi Emeh.
For record purposes, Daniel is a tracker and IT guy whose job is to help security agents’ track down suspects. He can hack into anything anywhere in the world and has the capacity to write spyware programs that can be installed and controlled remotely.
Daniel Emeh worked as SSA to Governor Willie Obiano on cyber security matters and at the end of the administration, he lobbied his way into the Nigerian police force where he is currently running his NYSC program.
Inside sources revealed that Daniels latest spyware bug can tap into any phone or laptop camera and microphone to acquire both audio and visual command of any remote personal space without detection. In layman’s terms, Daniel has the technological knowhow to enable him tap into anybody’s phone and spy on the person through the phone camera or listen to/record discussions through the phones microphone without detection.
He is very good at what he does and to his credit, our sources admitted that his expertise led to the successful tracking and arrest of many high profile suspects especially in Ukpor/Nnewi axis of Anambra south and the entire Anambra state.
His expertise helped in the arrest of Mr Chibuike Ekwueme and so many others within and outside the state.
It is this high level tech knowledge that enables him stealth access into people’s phones and computers, Emails, bank accounts and social media account etc. His ability to descramble lock codes, bypass security firewalls and gather sensitive materials from remote locations was the reason why he was allowed to work with the past Anambra state Governor and security agents.
At Awkuzu SARS where Daniel worked as SSA to Patrick Agbazue, he was revered for his technical capabilities and accorded regards reserved for senior officers due to his relevance to critical crime fighting and crime prevention missions.
Daniel used his influence in the Obiano administration to secure his NYSC posting to Awkuzu SARS where he served as a senior special assistant on cyber security matters.
During the perimeter search on the house of MR Chibuike Ekwueme during his arrest on the 11th of January, 2023. The security agents of the joint task force reportedly recovered several arms and ammunition within the residence of the suspect.
As the security agents were combing and searching the house, Daniel Nnamdi Emeh tagged along as he was responsible for recovering all IT related exhibits from the raid.
When the search team entered the living room of Chibuike martins Ekwueme, an insider revealed that Daniel became incensed when he saw a brand new playstation 5 connected to the television at the living room of the suspect. He attempted to take possession of the PS5 probably as a personal souvenir for himself but was resisted by Patrick Agbazue who ordered him to drop the expensive game console as it was not an exhibit. He instructed him to restrict and limit himself to recovering only phones and laptops as those were gadgets qualified to be labeled as exhibit and will most likely have information that will aid further investigation.
The public nature of the reprimand in front of the other members of the JTF who were on the raid was most likely what incensed and angered Daniel Nnamdi Emeh. He felt humiliated as he later revealed to one of the junior officers who was present during the public reprimand by his boss Patrick.
The source revealed that Daniel felt that his boss should have treated him with some respect and privacy considering the fact that he was highly instrumental to the success of the raid. He felt that Patrick should have allowed him take the game console as personal reward for helping track and arrest the suspect or at least to have spoken to him privately to drop the play station instead of rebuking him openly in front of the other junior officers. His ego was bruised.
It was said that he learnt how to track phones and obtain information from people’s phones through a DSS officer serving in Benin City Nigeria(Paul Chukwudi Okoli) a.k.a Emmanuel Frank Ndudi on Facebook account” who got to know him (Emeh) from when he was in the university where he shot a Lecturer in Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) a case he handled between 2017-2018 where about 98 arms were recovered but the case was covered up by the DSS officer whose photo is attached.
That was where he started doing shady jobs with the DSS officer.
3. The Corp member got the hint of Princess a police PRO trailing him , he then threatened to deal with Princess by keeping her busy (audio attached) in Igbo language, is a conversation of the culprit warning Princess the Police PRO that he will make sure he keeps her busy for trying to arrest him.
4. The police had gone to arrest the Daniel Nnamdi Emeh due to information obtained from the family of their suspect (The man from Turkey) before the matter got to him through the IPO in RRS office Awkuzu Hillary by name, who hinted him. He was able to escape to Cotonou but his house was searched and they found a picture frame where he was in police uniform impersonating the police, Police ID card, Suspects bunch of key having 3 of his GTB, Access and Fidelity bank token, a CAC certificate of brickwood company registered in his name, where some of the suspects money was transferred to and some other valuables that were missing from people’s house and arms.
5. The police PRO (Princess) who followed the matter from our investigation it was revealed from the family of the suspect in detention by name Ngozi with GSM +2347031073659, said that after the Princess took up their matter, some police officers who went to the house to arrest and take valuables returned some when they got to know that Princess the police PRO had taken up the matter in order to exonerate themselves returned some items attached here but only returned little of those items Joint task force team (JTF) stole from the house.
Box of gold, expensive phones, foreign currency and many expensive items were not returned.
6. It revealed that Princess PRO, went to a bank in Anambra to obtain details of the account where the victim’s money was transferred to and it was discovered that it was sent to the account of the 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 main market 𝗢𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗵𝗮, 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗹𝗼a𝗺𝗮 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗯𝗶𝗸𝗲, who was tracked out with every evidences of the transaction as attached.
7. A banker Obiora Onyedika, Sterling bank, Portharcourt rd. Onitsha, was asked to meet the Stock Exchange Vice Chairman to collect the money in dollar(USD 56,000) and give it to the DSS guy Paul who in company of the Corp member’s (Daniel Nnamdi Emeh) came to his house in Asaba Delta State to receive the money. The DSS officer who is the best friend to the Corp member is currently serving in Benin City, Edo state, his photo is attached.
8. When the matter was gradually getting to the public, after the arrest of the DSS officer involved serving in Edo State, a young man was sent by the main suspect Daniel Nnamdi Emeh (Corp member) to blackmail the OC RRS, CSP Patrick Agbazue in Igbo dialect on Facebook live, that he was selling human parts. The young man was traced and arrested, then he confessed that he was credit with 10,000 Data (ten thousand naira) to do so by the Corp member.
9. We tried to reach out to top police officers who were on top of the matter to make sure things go right like the CP Anambra Cp Echeng and AIG Abutu but proved abortive as we were not allowed to penetrate their office. The victim who is still in detention also has a lawyer one Barr. Chris Nweke and can be reached on GSM number 08037413067.
10. From our findings, the OC RRS Awkuzu who was said to be gentleman in one of the voice note by the Suspect Emeh Nnamdi has a big case to answer in the matter. Because Martin is currently serving in his office and he is not committing the crime alone.
The prime suspect Daniel Nnamdi Emeh the son of Prof. J. K and Mrs Rachael Nnenna Emeh went as far as opening a private company registered with CAC for the purpose of siphoning suspects money from their accounts.
We are rightly informed by the RRS Awkuzu and Police Officers that the youth Corper blackmailed the female Officer Sp Nkeiruka who vowed to fish him out at all cost. We also find out that the Woman Police is not serving in RRS Awkuzu nor the State Command as misinformed by the Gistlover media. The ” Youth Corper” Emeh Nnamdi Daniel aim to distract and destroy the names of the female Police, Sp Nkeiruka and the Nigerian Police through social media have been defeated.
One of the officer who pleaded anonymity said the false information and character assassination of the Nigeria Police female Officer on social media by the Youth Corper “Emeh Nnamdi” is a way to distract her from coming after him and all other involved. He said the youth corper is their IT personnel for some years now, and he knows that the woman is a no nonsense officer who will stop at nothing in ensuring justice in all matter brought to her office
But the joy of many in Anambra today is the beautiful work of the Nigerian INTERPOL by getting Daniel arrested back to Nigeria and it seems many heads will roll now because it is a bad name to the Nigerian Police on how poorly the matter was handled before he escaped.