1. Learn how to live a low profile life . It is sustainable .
2. Learn how to be humble even when you have one billion dollars in your bank account.
3. Learn how to want and appreciate what you have and not what you don’t have- act of self contentment.
4. Village House is a liability not an asset ,build a moderate house in the village .Don’t build to impress people or for status purpose. Always think of the cost of maintenance which is recurrent .
5. Be part of building a better society .Always invest in humanity.
6. Finally , as you build your spiritual life ,remember to join any political ministry around you for the sake of humanity . GGM is highly recommended.
Ndubuisi Anaenugwu is an economist and Deputy Leader of GGM